Current Monthly Menus
Noon meals are served at Active Generations from 11:30 AM to 12:45 PM. Menus are subject to change without notice. Active Generations Adult Nutrition Program offers both congregate dining in a social setting and home-delivered Meals on Wheels.
Suggested Donations: $3.50 (age 60 and over); $6.00 (under 60).
What will I get to eat?
Meals contain 1/3 of the DRI’s consisting of 3 oz. of meat, 3 servings of fruits and/or vegetables, 1 serving of bread, and 1 cup of milk.
Sample “YOUR CHOICE” Menu
All meals served with bread. Menus subject to change. Available at the Louise Ave. Hy-Vee and at the 10th & Cleveland Ave. Hy-Vee.
For more information contact the Nutrition Director at Active Generations, 2300 W 46th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Phone: (605) 333-3304.
- 2 eggs, hash browns, toast, juice, milk
- 2 eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, juice, milk
- 2 egg omelet (with 2 choices), toast, juice, milk
- Bagel sandwich (egg, cheese), choice of sausage, ham, or bacon, juice, milk
Lunch or Supper
- 1 piece baked chicken, potato, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, milk
- Meatloaf, potato, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, milk
- 1/2 hot turkey sandwich, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, milk
- Salisbury steak, potato, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, milk
- One piece grilled chicken, potato, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, milk
- Blue Ribbon Burger, potato, 1 vegetable/salad, fruit, milk
- Roast pork loin or roast beef/tips*, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, milk
- Choice of fish, potato, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, milk
* Depending on availability.
Menu subject to change.